Take to the warm waters of the Mediterranean with this full face diving mask. Throw away the nerdy goggles you used to wear. You know the ones with the uncomfortably tight strap, the 'U' shaped snorkel that digs into the side of your head and leaks in salt water. This diving mask is the future. You will also look very cool.
A quality made mask, from shatterproof PVC and the inside seal made from silicone. Available in 2 sizes and a choice of colours. Complete with a mounting bracket for an action camera.
- Mask Material: Poly-carbonate shatterproof PVC
- Lining material: Medical Liquid Silicone.
- Size: S/M L/XL
- How to choose the size?
- Firstly,Measure the length from the Eye to Chin.
- If the length less than 13.5cm ,Choose size S/M. (Suitable for Junior and Adult Woman)
- If the length equal with or over 13.5cm,Choose size L/XL. (Suitable for Adult Men)
- 1 pieces Diving Mask
- 1 pieces Storing Bag
- 1 pieces English Manual
- Before use, rinse with clean water and dry.
- Loosen the headbands and place mask on the bottom of your face.
- Pull headbands firmly over your head and ensure mask fits comfortably and tightly by adjusting and ensure mask
- Check and ensure there are no gaps between your face and mask
- Put snorkelling mask on and place head in water. Ensure no water goes into mask
- Breath naturally when dry top is above water.
- Remove mask by placing your finger into the gap between the mask and your jaw,then push mask upwards over your face.
How to maintain mask:
- Keep in a cool and dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight when not in use.
- Use only lint-free/scratch-free eyeglass cloth to clean and dry the surface of mask.
- After use,rinse with clean water and air dry.
- After use in seawater,remove salt by immersing product into warm water for a few minutes and air dry.
Warnings and Guidelines:
- Do not use mask if damaged.
- Before use, check mask for cracks and tears in dry top, face skirt and headbands
- Use only in water.
- To dive or jump into water by wearing mask is not suitable.